Returns and Warranty
You can return your purchase for a refund or exchange, provided it is within 30 days of purchase and the item is as new* and in original packaging.
Submit a Return Request - (for repairs see further down)
1. Log in to your account:
- Log in to your account (top-right of page): In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions. After the product is returned, the refund will be processed.
- Please print and fill out the returns form found below and include it with your return. If you do not have access to a printer then please write the requested information on a piece of paper instead.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it for a refund, provided it is within 30 days of receipt of your order and the item is as new* and in the original packaging. Online returns are only accepted for items purchased directly from Restrap. If you purchased your item from a Restrap retail partner please contact them directly to arrange for an exchange or refund.
If looking to exchange an item purchased directly from Restrap, please return it for a refund and place a new order.
Gifts can be refunded to the original purchaser only.
Restrap is unable to refund postage on expedited or international shipping. Any return delivery disputes must be accompanied by proof of delivery. Restrap is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
A receipt must accompany your return.
When Restrap receives your return, we will aim to process it within 10-12 business days or less.
For international returns: Restrap will not accept customs charges incurred when returning items. All packages must be marked, "Goods Returned Under Warranty."
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* "As new" condition for Restrap items is unused and unmarked. Restrap strongly recommends you store your item in its original packaging while you make a decision about the product.
Restrap products carry a LIFETIME GUARANTEE to be free of defects in materials and workmanship with exception of consumable and wearable products which are stated below. This limited warranty does not cover modified products or damage caused by improper care, abuse, accident or the natural breakdown of materials over time as a result of reasonable wear and tear.
We will cover the cost to repair or replace, at our discretion, any item that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. Items must be returned "cleaned", items returned with loose dirt or debris will not be repaired and will be returned to the sender.
This limited warranty goes into effect from the original date of purchase and applies to the original owner. Any damage to or loss of the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses are not covered.
Submit a Repair
- Please print and fill out the repairs form found below and include it with your return. If you do not have access to a printer then please write the requested information on a piece of paper instead.
- Repairs should be shipped to the address below:
102 Kirkstall Road
Please allow 14 business days from the date we receive your package for us to fully process your claim. We may contact you with questions or to request additional information like photos or proof of purchase.
You are responsible for the cost of shipping your item to us and we’ll take care of the rest. Please make sure that any item you send to us is clean or we won't be able to carry out a repair!
CONSUMABLE OR WEARABLE PRODUCTS
Products classed as consumables including clothing, footwear, repair kits and sticker packs. These are all covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
EXAMPLES OF COVERED DEFECTS
Defective sewing/stitching, defective zippers, defective attachment hardware, and defective clips.
EXAMPLES OF WEAR AND TEAR THAT ARE NOT COVERED
Reasonable wear and tear such as rips, scuffs, peels, broken zippers and fading.
IF WE ARE UNABLE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT
We may choose to send you a gift code for the amount shown on your proof of purchase or, if no proof of purchase is available, the most recent sale price of the product before tax.